Sterling silver bangle textured with a simplified paisley pattern for a contemporary minimalist take on a much loved traditional pattern. The silver can be either oxidised or left polished & has a 9ct gold bar to contrast in the center.
The bangle is a approx 10mm wide.
Small - inside diameter 60mm
Medium - inside diameter 65mm
Large - inside diameter 70mm
This bangle is made to order and will be hallmarked with my markers mark to comply with uk hallmarking laws. Please bear in mind when ordering as it can mean up to 3 weeks for delivery.
All my jewellery comes ready to gift in a branded eco friendly jewellery gift box that is FSC®-certified. With the exception of chains & some findings wherever possible I use 'eco' silver which is certified as being made from 100% recycled scrap silver. This bangle has been made with but ‘eco’ recycled silver & 9ct gold.
My jewellery is made in my studio in Paisley, Scotland's largest town and the place that gave the pattern its name, ideal for lots of design inspiration.
Sterling silver will naturally tarnish over time, to keep your jewellery looking good a silver polishing cloth can be used.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, postal address, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. I do not have access to or keep any payment details.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
To comply with my legal and regulatory obligations I am required to keep data records for 6+1 years.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org